Since 1998, B&G has utilized SAP® solutions, including both its ERP and MII software to oversee both daily and long-term planning. From sales and marketing through shipping, B&G utilizes SAP® as the engine that drives the business. SAP® is key to B&G’s three main strengths: quality, cost and customer service.
Quality – B&G is an industry leader when it comes to overall product quality. The Quality Module within SAP® allows us to record inspection results and analyze them in real time, giving both operators and supervisors instant feedback.
Cost – SAP® has the ability to provide real time data. While having historical data is beneficial, viewing real time data allows B&G to monitor progress and correct issues with speed and efficiency.
Customer Service – The fully integrated software system provided by SAP® lets us minimize human error. B&G’s business processes are consistent and efficient, so that customers get what they want, when they want it.
The management of B&G Mfg. Co. has committed to the continual improvement of the Quality Management System and will continually monitor the internal and external issues, as defined in the QMS Context of Organization, to assure our ability to achieve the intended results of the quality management system and support the strategic direction of our company. All personnel are responsible for the quality of their work. Training is provided to all personnel to assure compliance with our processes, procedures and quality system requirements. Our Quality Policy is available to all interested parties. Our program provides guidelines for setting the framework for quality objectives by which we measure the performance of our business processes against our quality goals and objectives, and our commitment to satisfy the requirements of our QMS and to maintain and continually improve the effectiveness of the QMS. We believe that the application of these principles enables us to provide customer satisfaction with excellent product quality and service that our customers demand and deserve.
B&G maintains a Quality Management System that enables us to provide product to the most rigid of standards and customer requirements. We regularly manufacture parts to the Navy Level 1 and Subsafe programs, along with the Nuclear ASME Section III requirements.
Quality and Calibration Systems
- NQA-1 Compliant
- Quality Assurance Requirements for Nuclear Facility Applications
- U.S. NRC 10 CFR Part 50 Appendix B Compliant
- Quality Assurance Criteria for Nuclear Power Plants and Fuel Reprocessing Plant
- U.S. NRC 10 CFR Part 21 Compliant
- Reporting of Defects and Noncompliance
- FDA 21 CFR Part 820 Compliant
- Quality System Regulation
- FQA Compliant
- Fastener Quality Act
- ANSI/NCSL Z540.3 Compliant
- Requirements for the Calibration of Measuring and Test Equipment
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified (Houston & Hatfield)
- Quality Management Systems - Requirements
- ISO 13485:2016 Certified (SAI Global - Registar)
- Medical Devices - Quality Management Systems - Requirements for Regulatory Purposes
- ASME Section III, Division 1 Certified
- Rules for Construction of Nuclear Facility Components